Publié par ,
1445 vues, 2 réponses
alexsunny123 homme
Banni
champi vert0champijaune0cxhampi rouge0
Inscrit le 04 Jan 2021
2 messages
Hello,

I just read a message, from a psychoactive who wanted to know the dosage of 3mmc , damn, it made me tilt that with the rc that I know well (butylone, 3mmc, sloping, I use more scales, like with coke , or l hero . I tap the bag to drop into the cup where I dose a biste de nast, with the tip of a knife. Surely not an example to follow, but these rc have slowly become regulars. I know not if it's interesting or if my mind tilts on a banality? surprised  am kindly perched tonight (sorry). I'm sorry, but I don't know why RC wrote there SOLD INSTEAD. I didn't want a prefix. I had to do some bullshit.

thanks
alexsunny

Rick
Adhérent Psychoactif
champi vert3champijaune0cxhampi rouge0
Inscrit le 18 Sep 2018
4572 messages
Blogs

alexsunny123 a écrit

Hello,

I just read a message, from a psychoactive who wanted to know the dosage of 3mmc , damn, it made me tilt that with the rc that I know well (butylone, 3mmc, sloping, I use more scales, like with coke , or l hero . I tap the bag to drop into the cup where I dose a biste de nast, with the tip of a knife. Surely not an example to follow, but these rc have slowly become regulars. I know not if it's interesting or if my mind tilts on a banality? surprised  am kindly perched tonight (sorry). I'm sorry, but I don't know why RC wrote there SOLD INSTEAD. I didn't want a prefix. I had to do some bullshit.

thanks
alexsunny

gi a

Rick
Adhérent Psychoactif
champi vert3champijaune0cxhampi rouge0
Inscrit le 18 Sep 2018
4572 messages
Blogs

alexsunny123 a écrit

Hello,

thanks
alexsunny

hi alex

this is a francophone forum

I invite you to join bluelight forum, drugsforum etc

Dont taste your drugs without a scale (with a knifef) , if your dealer sold the wrong product intentionnaly or not, you can have health issues and overdoses risks++

For a new batch , we advise to test 0,1mg then 1mg to prevent this type of mistake. I will always remember the guys who bought 2CBFLY and it was another molecule, very deadly with low dosage.
Testing like this product no effect and just need a little patience. Not much. A few hours
https://erowid.org/chemicals/2cb_fly/2c … ath1.shtml
for the dosages, psychonautwiki tell this :

Threshold
    50 mg
Light
    50 - 150 mg
Common
    150 - 250 mg
Strong
    250 - 350 mg
Heavy
    350 mg +

best regards

Dernière modification par Rick (04 janvier 2021 à  03:07)

Remonter

Pour répondre à cette discussion, vous devez vous inscrire

Pied de page des forums