Medical Truffles/shrooms?

Publié par ,
4293 vues, 1 réponses
Jared homme
Nouveau membre
Inscrit le 20 Jul 2017
2 messages
Hi all, I just want to ask if someone ever tried using shrooms or truffles for medical purposes? I was reading some articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before engaging my self for the first time. They say that it has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike marijuana does it have any medical use? In one article that I've read magic truffles or shrooms compared to synthetic drugs are very alarming. Also magic mushroom are use on reducing the symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety. It can also help people to quit smoking and alcohol addiction. Some studies also suggest the property of magic shrooms/truffles can be useful for cancer patients. I would really want to hear other insights regarding this new possible alternative meds. Thanks

groovie
Adhérent
Inscrit le 13 Feb 2016
5107 messages
Hello and welcome
Unfortunately we speak french here, so I think you should join drugsforum , blue light, or reddit.
After this thread, I mean.

I dont know for truffles sorry.

Shrooms have been used for rare disease :

Watch s02e05 episode from *  drugsinc   * from nat geo

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/d … -medicine/

It is used for cluster headaches. And it works very nice for some of the patients.
The patient have to take it , one time for 1 to 2 months, it is a real relief. This is a rare disease and a painful one though.

You can use synthetic mushrooms too but I dont know if it works for pain etc, but still they are greats psychedelics  :  check tryptamines from Sasha (alexander shulgin, he wrote a book about tryptamines and you can read it for free here:
https://erowid.org/library/books_online … hkal.shtml

I loved more 4-aco-mipt than 4-ho-Dmt from mushroom, personally. More electrical, euphoric, and funny. 4-aco-dmt is very close to mushrooms too.

For cancer patients, marijuana stay on the top and I 've never read something about mushroom against cancer.
But in Swiss , some people use LSD to help patient in case of terminal illness. Accepting death is one of the goal.
Mdma is for trauma , veterans etc... Kratom is very helpful for post traumatic trauma (it doesnt heal, it just relieve pain)

Bye

Analyse de produits psychoactifs aux effets indésirables ou inhabituels et de manière anonyme, gratuite et par courrier. modos@psychoactif.org
https://www.psychoactif.org/sintes
Compte inactif!

Remonter

Pour répondre à cette discussion, vous devez vous inscrire