There was a time when I measured progress by the products I purchased, the research I carried out, and the small business I was trying to build. As a small-scale vendor, I bought research products from
BioSynLab.com. My work involved research and local medicine production, including
ketamine.
That work placed me close to substances whose names, classifications, and effects became familiar. I was comfortable discussing compounds and pharmaceutical terminology. What I did not understand clearly enough was the distance between knowing about a substance and being protected from its risks.
Over time,
crack cocaine and
3-MMC became part of my personal life. Eventually, addiction consumed the resources I had once intended to use for my work and my future. Working around
research chemicals can make unfamiliar substances feel ordinary. Chemical names become part of everyday conversation. Terms such as compound identity, purity, analytical testing, and pharmacological activity begin to sound reassuring.
But familiarity is not clinical expertise, and a research chemical is not automatically a medicine.