Depression can be cured by magic mushrooms?

Publié par ,
3421 vues, 1 réponses
Jared homme
Nouveau membre
Netherlands
champi vert0champijaune0cxhampi rouge0
Inscrit le 20 Jul 2017
2 messages
Is it true that you can get alot from psychedelic mushroom? I've been reading this article about magic mushrooms lately and im fascinated about its medicinal properties but it has psychedelic effect that can make you hallucinate. The thing is it can help you cope with depression and gives you a relaxing vibe but im not pretty sure because i haven't really tried it myself yet. Can you give me some more information regarding about psychedelic mushroom? Thank You!!

Teona Nacatl homme
Psycho junior
France
champi vert0champijaune0cxhampi rouge0
Inscrit le 24 Jul 2016
325 messages
Tiens, PA devient polyglotte?

For sure, psychedelic mushrooms can help to alleviate depression symptoms. But it is a bit more complex than taking a dose, hallucinate and be cured. Psychedelic doses need to be processed, integrated to be useful. Such work could be done with a trained therapist but it could be tricky, a difficult psychedelic experience could also make a depression worst...

Take a look at microdoses work, you can find good informations at Jim Fadiman website: http://jamesfadiman.com/

Microdosing is easier as you don't have to reach the threshold dose and it works (from my personnal experience, as well as friends experiences) for anxiety and depression symptoms

Perhaps you could also find some informations on a english website (dmt-nexus.me or shroomery.org)?

Peace

Les drogues ne sont pas dangereuses en elles-mêmes. Par contre le manque d'information l'est.

Remonter

Pour répondre à cette discussion, vous devez vous inscrire