1353 vues, 1 réponses
Choupignon homme
Détendu
France
champi vert0champijaune0cxhampi rouge0
Inscrit le 02 Mar 2022
4 messages
Bonjour à tous,

Je suis tombé sur un post reddit qui parle des RC psychédéliques et de leurs effets.
C'est, bien sur, en partie subjectif, mais je trouvais intéressant d'avoir une compilation comme celle-ci.

Il y a pas mal de mots "scientifiques", n'étant pas chimiste j'ai eu un peu de mal a comprendre certaines phrases.

Je suis curieux d'avoir vos avis.

Belle journée a vous.

A Beginner's Guide to RC Psychedelics

Hey everyone! I see a lot of the same questions posted here, and I figured it was time someone compiled all the knowledge they could into one easily accessible post. I wrote part of this out the other day as a response to a post, but I decided to elaborate and turn it into a comprehensive guide of the basics to RC psychedelics.

As a disclaimer, I wanted to emphasize that I will only be covering the basics of this class. If I were discussing more advanced aspects of these chemicals, the post would be 3 or 4 times larger, easily. I will probably be doing more advanced discussions in other posts, and already have plans for a post about theory of alkyl extensions on 4-substituted tryptamines, so be on the lookout for that. Also, I will not be discussing what psychedelics are in general, as I feel that there are enough resources out there to describe this already. Without further ado, let's get into it.
Tryptamines
4-Substituted Tryptamines

The whole 4-substituted tryptamine series share a common length of around 4-6 hours, and are all fairly similar, but with some notable differences. They tend to be sedating or neutral in terms of energy level, and have "natural" looking visuals. Headspace differs significantly among the series.

There's very little difference between the hydroxy and acetoxy forms of these chemicals. So 4-HO-xxT and 4-AcO-xxT should be almost the same, given that xx is the same. The only difference is that the AcO is slightly less potent and has a longer but smoother comeup.

4-AcO-DMT is probably the most popular chemical in the series, and is almost indistinguishable from a traditional shrooms experience. Shrooms contain psilocybin (4-PO-DMT), which metabolizes into psilocin (4-HO-DMT) in the body. 4-AcO-DMT tends to be a more serious and introspective experience, with fairly strong visuals and often accompanied by mystical or religious tones.

Another very popular one is 4-HO-MET, which is characterized by a lighthearted and humorous character and strong visuals. It also has an energizing bodyload, and tends to be rather sociable, though this can change from user to user. It is very often recommended for beginners to psychedelics, but it should be stressed that while the headspace is easygoing, one should still expect psychedelic effects and thought processes.

The next most popular of this series is 4-HO-MiPT, which is also similar, but has more of a weird, almost alien feel to it. Much better for introspection, but also great for just relaxing and being at one with nature. Less stimulating, and relatively clearheaded in my opinion.

There are lots of others within this series, and they all have slight differences, but these are the most popular. Other notable standouts include 4-HO-DET, 4-HO-EPT, 4-HO-MPT, and 4-HO-DPT.

In my opinion, the 4-substituted tryptamines are the single group that is more fulfilling to explore. Each chemical has a unique character and many small differences that all contribute to it. Each experience will feel new and fresh, but simultaneously it will have that comforting, familiar tryptamine backbone that connects all of them together. I recommend highly recommend this series, as it contains many psychedelics that number themselves among my favorite RCs in general.
Base Tryptamines

The base tryptamines are some of the most difficult psychedelics to describe the effects of. They have less research in general performed on them than other psychedelics, but tend to have limited effective routes of administration in comparison. Most have to be vaporized, injected, or consumed orally with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) in order to be effective, although there have been reports of insufflation and plugging yielding good results with certain base tryptamines.

The route of administration will drastically change the experience, with vaporization, IM, and IV producing a short lasting and intense experience that can even achieve the famous "breakthrough" state, often associated with DMT. It will usually last under 45 minutes with a rapid onset and effects that eclipse one's entire perception of reality, though this does depend heavily on dosage.

They can also be consumed with a MAOI to produce a longer lasting experience that bears similarities to more traditional psychedelics. The most famous of these is ayahuasca, which is DMT combined with a MAOI (usually harmala and harmaline). It should be stressed however that taking MAOIs can be very dangerous if one does not take the proper precautions and be sure to avoid substances which have contraindications. It is mandatory that one does a large amount of research before attempting an experience of this nature to ensure that you stay safe, as this can have deadly consequences if ignored.

The most common RC base tryptamine is DPT, which is often described as being the same level of intensity as DMT, although qualitatively very different. It should be noted that nothing can recreate or be a replacement for a true DMT experience.

Most other base tryptamines are relatively obscure in terms of reports, but one can find lots of reports on MET, MiPT, and DET if they look. I will not attempt to describe these in detail here, as they are all quite different, both in terms of subjective effects and length. For example, MiPT is active orally at a fairly low dosage, and can last a number of hours. Vaporizing it, however, will result in a much shorter and more intense experience. Others, such as MET, require absurdly large dosages to be active orally, but can be insufflated for an experience lasting a couple hours, or vaporized for a short and intense experience. Research each chemical thoroughly before committing to any ROA.

It is also worth mentioning that vaporizing base tryptamines does not seem to induce psychedelic tolerance the way taking other psychedelics does. However, it is affected by previous psychedelic tolerance. To explain more clearly, if you were to take DMT and then take LSD the next day, the LSD would not have any decreased potency. However, if you were to take LSD and then take DMT the next day, the DMT would indeed have decreased potency.
5-Substituted Tryptamines

The 5-substituted tryptamines are one of the most versatile classes on psychedelics. The dosages for these compounds are significantly smaller than other tryptamines, and one needs to dose responsibly to avoid injuring their body or mind.

5-Meo-DMT is the only other RC that can really be compared to the intensity of DMT, although like DPT, it is qualitatively different and tends to be far more conceptual and spiritual than it is visual. It has a range of ROAs that will impact the experience greatly, but is most often used like a base tryptamine.

There are also some like 5-Meo-MiPT and 5-MeO-DiPT which produce a longer lasting psychedelic state and also have entactogenic qualities, seeing extensive use as party drugs. The visuals tend to be less pronounced and much different than other psychs. These also are often used for enhancement of sexual experiences, often touted as the best chemicals there are for sex.

There are also other obscure substances like 5-MeO-MPT or 5-MeO-MET, but reports on these are extremely limited. In addition, there have been benzofuran analogues developed of 5-MeO-DMT and 5-MeO-DiPT, called 5-MeO-BFE and 5-MeO-DiBF respectively. These seem to be more entactogenic in nature, but also have limited reports of use.
Lysergamides

Then you have the lysergamides, which are 8-12hrs in length. 1P-LSD, 1B-LSD, 1cP-LSD, and ALD-52 (or 1A-LSD) are all prodrugs for LSD and convert to it in-vivo. However, it may be possible that they are active at peripheral receptors before being converted into the parent compound, and this may account for the slight differences attributed to each chem. In general, 1A is slightly more sedating and calming, while 1P is slightly more stimulating and exciting. 1B and 1cP are both too new to tell any minor differences that they pose. Regardless, these experiences will be almost identical to taking LSD-25 itself.

There's also the R6 substituted lysergamides. The most widely available of these are ETH-LAD and AL-LAD, which are notably different than LSD. Unfortunately neither are currently in production, and are becoming more difficult to find. AL-LAD is slightly shorter, probably 6-8hrs, with a much easier headspace and very pronounced visuals. It's often touted as one of the best psychedelics for beginners due to it's easygoing feel and low risk for a bad trip. ETH-LAD however, is much more intense, in terms of headspace and bodyload. It's also probably on par with it in terms of visuals. Definitely one of the most unique and interesting psychedelics out there, but also one that deserves caution and respect. There are other possibilities with R6 subs, like iP-LAD and the legendary PRO-LAD, but these have never been commercially available and I don't think we'll see any more R6 subs for quite a while.

Lastly, there are a number of analogues with amide substitutions. Recently both MiPLA and EiPLA have become available. These have about 50% the potency of LSD, and are similar in many regards but have a toned down headspace, less visuals, and more of an empathogenic feel to them. These are still quite new, so the entire effect profile is not known, but some people have also reported increased tactile sensations and a heightened appreciation for music. This implies that these two may be similar to other empathogenically oriented psychedelics, such as 5-MeO-MiPT, 5-MeO-DiPT, and methallylescaline (discussed below).

There are a few other amide substitutions as well. There's LSZ, which is just a constrained version of LSD that was created in order to help cryztallize and help determine the structure of the 5-HT2A receptor. In terms of effects, it's nearly identical to LSD, similar to the 1 subs, but it played a very important role in a huge scientific breakthrough, so it's definitely worth of note. There's also LSM, which is significantly different from other lysergamides. It is said to be more sedating, dreamy, and dissociating, and bears more resemblance to LSA than the aforementioned lysergamides. Doses are also much, much higher, having almost 10x the required amount.

Hopefully we will see more amide substitutions in the future. LSB is one that is often brought up, as it has 30% of the potency of LSD and had shown good results in studies analyzing it for cluster headache relief. However, it's technically a positional isomer of LSD, which makes it automatically schedule I (similar to how MiPT and MPT are schedule I because DET is), which is probably why the research was dropped. I believe the next amide substitution we see will be LSP, or lysergic acid pentylamide, which has a similar binding affinity to LSD and only a very slightly lower potency. It could be quite a unique substance, and I look forward to it's introduction.
Phenethylamines
2C-X Series

The 2C-X typically last 4-6 hours, although some of them can last much longer. In general they tend to have stimulating effects, both in terms of headspace and bodyload. The visuals can also be described as more "synthetic" than the organic looking visuals of tryptamines. Unfortunately most of these are scheduled in the US, with the exception of 2C-B-FLY, which is a more stimulating and empathogenic version of 2C-B. It also tends to have drastically different responses in different researchers. Some of them say it's not worthwhile at all, and some people think it's their favorite psych.

The other common 2Cs that are still available include the following:

2C-C - beginner friendly, somewhat sedating, easygoing.

2C-E - moderate headspace, strong visuals, more euphoric, definitely a full fledged psych

2C-P - similar to 2C-E, but more intense and longer lasting.

2C-D - very subtle until higher doses, but has shown great use as a combo enhancer, or as a microdose tool. Shulgin called it "pharmacological tofu."

Some of the rarer 2Cs include 2C-T, 2C-T-21, and 2C-iP. The first two mentioned are described to have similarities to empathogens and limited psychedelic effects of their own, which the last one is said to be largely similar to 2C-P. Other 2Cs, like 2C-B and 2C-I are scheduled worldwide and can't really be considered RCs anymore.

There are a variety of
DOX Series

Then, there are the DOXs, which are the amphetamine counterparts to the 2Cs. These should only be used by experienced researchers who are very informed and take proper precautions. Doses are extremely small and they can last anywhere from 10-36 hours. The most commonly available now are DOC and DOB. DOC is the friendliest, but still commands respect. They tend to be cerebral in headspace, stimulating in bodyload, and have visuals which are most pronounced while looking at flat surfaces. Arabesque patterning and color enhancement are common.
Mescaline Analogues

Lastly, there are the mescaline analogues. Most of these are very underwhelming in comparison to the parent compound, but some researchers enjoy them greatly. Many of these analogues share a propensity for stomach discomfort with mescaline itself. This results in an uncomfortable comeup that often ends with vomiting (called purging). After the purge, stomach discomfort usually ends.

There is Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, and Methallylescaline (MAL). Allylescaline is very rare and difficult to find. The same used to also be true of MAL, but it was recently reintroduced to the market. MAL is considered by many people to be the best of the mescaline analogues, having the most pleasant spectrum of effects. Tendency to purge and overall bodyload seems to be less pronounced with MAL, and it exhibits empathogenic effects similar to 5-MeO-MiPT and MiPLA.

The 3C-X series is the amphetamine counterparts to these, and are mostly stimulants with a tinge of psychedelic effects. There's not a ton of information available about them, and a lot of conflicting information regarding a normal dosage (ranging from 15mg-100mg), so be careful and work your way up if experimenting with these. As with the DOX series, these last quite a long time, and the comedown can be difficult to handle if you don't have a benzodiazepine. Personally, I imagine they'd be great for doing art or other creative work.

I'm sure I left out a lot of information here, so please let me know if I missed anything big! I'll edit it in and attribute the information to you with an annotation. And if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. This was a lot of fun to write and I look forward to making similar posts in the future.

~wave~

Edit 10/02/19: expanded the lysergamide section considerably, made small additions to the 2C-X and mescalike sections.

After leaving this post unedited for a while, I'm going to start updating it more frequently now. I'm also going to be making posts about related topics soon, including an overview of landing gear for various types of drugs, and a loose categorization of the different types of psychedelics (i.e. "party friendly" psychs, deep introspective psychs, etc). If you have an idea for a post you'd like me to make, please send me a PM about it!

Source

zizitaupe_meilleure_bande homme
Psycho sénior
France
champi vert12champijaune0cxhampi rouge0
Inscrit le 15 Jul 2021
555 messages
Blogs
D’expérience j’en connais très peu (j’ai testé 7 RC sur la liste, dans 3 classes différentes) car je ne suis pas très doué pour me procurer des drogues. Mais j’ai beaucoup lu sur plein de ces drogues, et c’est pas mal comme liste sommaire des psychédéliques et leurs effets.  Il manque les nbomes par contre.

Remonter

Pour répondre à cette discussion, vous devez vous inscrire